Curated by SHARAN India
LIFE ENHANCING COOKING WORKSHOP AT HILTON SHILLIM,
The www.dharanaretreat.comstitute brings to you a Life Enhancing Cooking Workshop by Dr. Nandita Shah and her team of professionals from SHARAN India; an organization with the goal of spreading awareness about holistic health and an ecologically sustainable compassionate lifestyle.
Workshop Dates: 15th and 16th of October
Time: 11 am to 1 pm, on both days
Venue: Shillim Cooking School, Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa
This Life Enhancing Cooking Workshop forms a prelude to NURTURE – A One-week Sustainable Lifestyle Workshop curated by Dr. Nandita Shah of Sanctuary for Health and Reconnection to Animals and Nature (SHARAN), at the retreat from the 4th to 11th December.
The mission of NURTURE is to comprehend how nutrition and lifestyle can transform our state of health, and how we can practically apply this to our everyday lives to facilitate comprehensive healing.
AT NURTURE, YOU WILL
- Set goals for your health and happiness and learn ways of achieving them.
- Learn about the real cause of disease and how to prevent and reverse illnesses.
- Understand new dietary habits that NURTURE not just the body but also the spirit.
- Know how to convert any menu into a delicious whole-plant based meal through hands-on cooking classes.
- Experience nature walks, yoga, swimming sessions, bicycling, jogging and other physical activities to NURTURE your body.
- Indulge in recreational activities such as pottery, painting and cooking for the creative side in you.
To avail the early bird offer, register on here
In case you need any more information about the cooking classes or the one week workshop later this year, please feel free to call SHARAN directly on 04132622637 or visit SHARAN on www.sharan-india.org